jhk

jhk

Tuesday 18 March 2014

THE FAVOURITES EDIT: FOUNDATION










































NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

This is my current favourite foundation it just looks so lovely on the skin. It leaves a lovely glow to the skin without exaggerating oiliness. I tend to wear this at night as it has no SPF which is great for photos. It also has a great coverage and covers imperfections and redness very well. For the day time I tend to opt for a lighter foundation with a SPF, but this is defiantly my go to night time foundation.

It has a very creamy texture and is very easy to apply. I like to apply mine with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush which gives a very nice even coverage. I defiantly wouldnt call this a sheer foundation but more actually on the lines of a Satin Matte finish. When I went into the beauty store to try Nars foundation I automatically reached for the Matte formulation. But the beautician explained to me the Sheer glow actually looks better on Oily types, and she was right!

It is such a lovely foundation and I highly recommend it! Let me know if you thought the Sheer Glow was better than the Matte if you have Oily Skin!

Some other foundations I want to try will be listed below :)

Loreal True Match
Giorgio Armani- Luminous Silk
YSL- Youth Liberator Serum Foundation

Have a great day!
Dana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment