jhk

jhk

Saturday 24 May 2014

BRAND FOCUS : NARS


Left: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation- NARS tinted Moisturizer.
Laying flat top to Bottom: NARS Creamy Concealer Medium 1 Custard, NARS Eyeshadow Primer, NARS stick Concealer Medium 1 Custard

Blush: Gina

Bottom: Deep Throat. Above: Gina. To the right of Gina: Super Orgasm. Above SO: Albatross (Highlight). TO the right : Duo: Orgasm blush and Laguna Bronzer. 












































































I






















































If I had to narrow it down to one brand that I could only wear for the rest of my Life it would defiantly have to be NARS. There is some many great products within the range and so much versatility. Don't let the obscure names of the product doubt you!

Today I'm going to show you some of the product I own within the collection and also some I can't wait to get my hands on!

NARS Blushes
All I can say is I wish I owned them all! They are all so beautiful and the formula of them is amazing. They are perfectly pigmented making application a breeze. The texture of them is very soft, they are very finely milled not chalky at all , not chalky at all. In terms of finish they do slightly change between each blush . Deep Throat and Orgasm have a very fine shimmer running through them Super Orgasm has very distinct glittery pigments in it with makes it great for when you are going for a more dramatic look. I tend to wear this one only at night. Gina is a coral orange toned blush that has more of a matte finish, It is one I love reaching for in the warmer months.

NARS Highlight (Albatross)
This agin like the blushes is beautiful. The formulation is amazing, the texture is so finely milled and sort. Albatross is a dramatic Champagne toned blush with a slight golden shimmer running through it. This is your perfect night out highlighter.

NARS Bronzer (Laguna)
I don't know how many times I have raved on about this bronzer! It is a cult favourite in the beauty world! It's that perfect shade of bronze for everyday wear that won't leave you looking orange! I have it on its on and also in a nice little compact with the Orgasm blush that makes it great for travel.

NARS Eyeshadow Primer
This is one of the best eye shadow primers I have found. It helps keep you eyeshadow in place all day! A great tip is that it also works really well as a lipstick primer to help keep your lipstick on for longer to.

NARS Creamy Concealer
If you are looking for a concealer to cover up you imperfection and redness this is one you need to try. It is one of the best I have come across. It has a great full coverage but blends into the skin so well not leaving you felling cakey at all.

NARS Stick Concealer
Unfortunately this one was a disappointment for me :( FOr the price tag it know where near lived up to its name. I found that it would cover my imperfections when first apply very well but after about an hour it was gone and the imperfection were visible again. I had to keep on reapplying it, and then just eventually gave up. 

NARS Tinted Moisturizer
I got given a little sample of this and wow was I impressed! I applied really well and evenly across the skin giving a nice light coverage. It is great for those days where you are just wanting a light base. Matched with the creamy concealer, It works perfectly for those no makeup makeup days.

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
There is nothing bad I can say about this foundation, and once again I have raved on about it many times before. It just gives your skin the perfect coverage and blends in so well.

Buy me
http://www.meccacosmetica.co.nz/shop/Makeup/Nars/

As you can see I truly do love NARS products and there is only really one miss that I have come across so far. I really do recommend giving the products a try as I believe they are worth the price tag they come with. Some other NARS products I can't wait to get my hands on are the Velvet Matte Lip Pencils, and the eyeshadows. 

I hope you enjoyed :)

Dana xx



No comments:

Post a Comment