jhk

jhk

Saturday 3 May 2014

WISHLIST #2







































Hey Lovelies

I hope you are having a good day!

Its wishlist time again! Where I show you what I'm currently wanting to get my hands on! I have a couple beauty items and also some fashion items to show you.

First off I really want to get my hands on the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation. I have heard so many amazing thing about it. Its just so expensive :( Another makeup want, that also has a large price tag on it is the YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks. They have the most beautiful shades in the most beautiful packaging but are in the $60 range :( They are defiantly going to be a future birthday present to myself. I keep going into the store to swatch them. They are just so luxurious.

When it comes to body care I have had my eye on the body shop scrubs. I love there body butters so I cant wait to get my hands on one. Pink Grapefruit it my favourite scent!

If you read my last post on my Essie nail polish collection you would already know some shades are already on my wishlist. This is the shade Chinchilly with is such a lovely winter shade, and I don't have one quite like it.

You can't go wrong with the benefit boxed blushes. I have four of them and they are all lovely. The shade Dallas caught my eye as it is quite a bronzed shade, something that I don't really have anything like in my collection. I really want to give it a try, and have a play around with it.

When it comes to fashion I am in love with the Fedora style black felt hats coming in fashion. I need one in my life! I just love how they complete a look. A perfect accessory for winter. Especially as I cant pull off beanies.

They say every girl needs a white shirt. Unfortunately I'm still on the hunt for my perfect one :( But I'm going to keep looking! They are so simple yet can work with so many looks making you look sophisticated yet effortlessly chic as well.

I hope you enjoyed :)

Dana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment