jhk

jhk

Friday 28 March 2014

STATIONARY FOR THE YEAR











































Hey lovelies today I wanted to show you this amazing stationary I picked up from a store called Kikki K, that I have been using throughout the year. Kikki K is an awesome store full of colourful and quirky stationary with the most beautiful designs. I am a super organized person so I'm a little addicted when it comes to stationary, especially when its so darn cute! If you are a stationary lover like me you would love Kikki K Stationary.

Everything seems to be either pastel or black and white probably due to them being some of my favourite colours! I use the stripped books for my lecture note, they are great as they just have lined paper inside. One of my favourites is my diary, this is the third year in a row I have nabbed myself of these. Every page is individually its own with different patterns and colours. At the end of every month is either gives you a little activity to do, or asks you to reflect on that month. Its a really fun idea and has quirky little things in it that you wouldnt find in a plain diary.

When I saw the black paper pad I automatically wanted it. You write on it with all the colour pastel pens. Such a neat idea. I am constantly writing list its so satisfying ticking something off you you have accomplished, even the little things. The to do list I found is really cute with lots of little fun things you can do on it like write down what your treat is for the day (mine at the moment is mini eggs for sure!)

I also like to be well organized a head of time, and this is where the monthly planner comes in real handy, and its in a pad so you can get a good 3 years use out of it, and if you make a mistake you can just start again.

Dana xx


No comments:

Post a Comment