jhk

jhk

Monday 10 March 2014

WISH LIST







































These are some of the things are I am currently lusting after, and that I wish were mine!! They seem to be items that are either very expensive or I can't get them in NZ. Living on a student budget sucks :(

Moochi- Piper jacket
http://www.moochionline.co.nz/estore/style/mr0811111lth09p.aspx

Moochi is a NZ designer that makes beautiful basics. It's one of my favourite local stores. They have the most amazing cuts, this leather jacket is a great example of them.


Revlon- Matte balm stains and lacquer balm stains

Unfortunately these are still not available to buy in New Zealand, and I cant seem to be able to find them on the internet without having to use a shipping company :( I can't wait till I get to try these they are right down my alley.

Porter Magazine
http://www.net-a-porter.com/Content/portermagazine

I really need to get my hand on this magazine. It looks amazing, and everyone seems to be loving it!

Diptyque Baies Candle

I have being eyeing up this candle for months now it smell absolutely amazing. A very fruity scent. It is described as a bouquet of roses and blackcurrent leaves. These are great to give as gifts. Diptyque also makes lovely perfumes.

Celine Audrey Sunglasses


I need these! They are beautiful and I haven't even tried them on! As soon as I'm back up in Auckland Im going to! But Im scared its just going to make me fall more in love!

Valentino Chevalier Leather Boots

Aren't these boots amazing! I currently on the hunt for a pair just like these but for a bit more of an affordable price. :)


Dana xx









No comments:

Post a Comment