jhk

jhk

Sunday 23 March 2014

THE FAVOURITES EDIT: CONCEALERS








































One again I couldn't choose just one! But some of these concealers are for different purposes so I think I can get away with it!

I love a good high coverage concealer nothing thats going to show any redness or imperfections. I have both a high end and a drug store option for you, and in my mind they are just as great as each other. From the rubbed of packaging you cant even tell what it is but the concealer on the far right is the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2. I used this colour in the winter as its just that little bit to light for me now coming out off summer. The coverage is amazing and it wears very well. It claims to wear for 16 hours, but truly I don't thing any concealer could last 16 hour on my oily skin. It is very creamy and easy to apply blending in with your skin tone very well. I buy mine off Ebay usually for around $16NZ. A great price for an amazing concealer.

For a more High end favourite now I cant get enough of my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I have the shade Medium1 Custard. This perfectly matches my skin tone at the moment, and is the concealer I am currently using. NARS has done it again! It is lovely and creamy but in no way get cakey or patchy on the skin. It covers redness and imperfections well, making you look blemish free. I don't tend to use this on my under eye as I find it tends to crease and doesn't cover as well as my next product I'm going to tell you about. But all round this is an amazing concealer and I will defiantly be repurchasing!

For my under eyes I love to reach for my MAC NW20 Pro Longwear Concealer. It gives the most amazing coverage under the eyes really helping to get rid of any dark circles. This was a life saver when I got my hands on it. I had tried so many other product high end and drugstore with would either crease, not last long at all, or just have very bad coverage and I couldn't really see any difference after applying it. MAC doesn't crease, slightly highlights the under eye, lasts long, and give amazing coverage. I highly recommend!!!

Thanks for reading!

Dana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment