jhk

jhk

Saturday 15 March 2014

OUTFIT AND MAKEUP OF THE NIGHT
















































































On Saturday night I ended up going out to dinner and heading to drinks, so I thought I would show you what I was wearing and the make up I did for the night. I tried on two options of tops and ended up going with the short sleeved one :) Enjoy!

On My Face:
Foundation- NARS Sheer Glow
Primer- Benefit Porefessional
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte in translucent
Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Bronzer- NARS Laguna
Concealer-
NARS creamy concealer
Under the eyes MAC pro longwear in NW20, and MAC prep and prime highlighter in peach lustre.
Highlight- MAC Soft and Gentle

On my brows:
Kevin Aucoin brow pencil in Brunette


On my eyes:
Mascara- Jordana Best Lash Extreme

Eyeshadow-
Base- The Balm Mary- Lou Manizer and MAC All that Glitters,
In the crease- MAC Bronze,
On to of the crease in the outer corner- MAC Paradiso,
On the brow bone- High brow pencil by Benefit.

Eyeliner-
On the waterline -Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Nude
On the lid- Stila stay all day waterproof liquid eyeliner in intense black.

On my Lips:
Mac Shy Girl mixed with MAC Hue

Whats I'm Wearing:
Short Sleeved top- Something Else by Natalie Wood. Purchased from Ruby Boutique.
Long Sleeved Top- Glassons
Skirt- Glassons
Shoes- Catwalk- Purchased in Australia
Necklace- Zambesi

Links:
http://www.glassons.com/
http://www.zambesi.co.nz/collections/
http://www.wildpair.co.nz/Home.aspx?element=1&category=1&auto=1- NZ stockist for the shoes
www.rubynz.com


Dana xx



No comments:

Post a Comment