jhk

jhk

Tuesday 11 March 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD


Hi Lovely People on the internet. Today Im doing a little bit of a different post. The other day I was nominated for the Liebster award.  Thanks Hayley! And I too would love to nominate some beautiful people!

If you are not aware, a Liebster Award is a way of getting other bloggers known, shared and generally getting the word out about them, if they have under 500 followers. :)

A few simple rules apply:-
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Nominate 11 other followers with less than 500 followers
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5.Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them

Here are my Answers to Hayley's questions!

1. Why did you start your blog?
I have a passion for all thing fashion and beauty and really wanted a way of expressing this. I also love reading other peoples blogs and seeing what their up to in their lives and thought that could be a fun idea for me to do to.

2. Whats your favorite makeup product?
Mascara! I couldn't go without it! If their was only one makeup product I could have mascara would defiantly be it.


3. Who is your inspiration?
Tanya Burr, Estee Button, Lily Pebbles, Viviana Does Makeup

4. Do  you enjoy watching beauty videos on YouTube and why?
Yes if I have any spare time that is what you will see me doing! Why? Beauty and fashion is my hobby and it great watching like minded people talk about it.

5. What is an essential you always need?
Hairbrush. I have straight hair and it is constantly getting tangled and unruly. I always seem to be brushing it. I need my hairbrush where ever I go.

6. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
I don't really have a favourite everything i blog about is something I love and want everyone to see.

7. Rustic or Modern? Why?
Modern. Not to sure why I just seem to prefer it.

8. Do you enjoy Social Media Websites?
Love them!

9. Do you have any siblings?
Yes an older brother.

10. Who is your favorite Blogger?
Tanya Burr, Estee Button, Lily Pebbles, Viviana Does Makeup

11. What do you personally want to get out of your blog?
I just love to share what I love with people and this is a great was to do it.

I nominate:

My questions are:

1.What is your current favourite song?
2.What you all time favourite lipstick?
3.Do you have a pet?
4.Who is your favourite blogger?
5.What inspired you to start a blog?
6. Any annoying habits?
7. What your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
8. Where do you live?
9. Are you an organized or disorganized person?
10. What were you doing right before you started answering these questions?
11. Tea or Coffee?

Dana xx






No comments:

Post a Comment