jhk

jhk

Friday 25 April 2014

PRODUCTS I HAVE USED UP


































Today I would like to share with you guys some of the products I have recently used up or there is only the tiniest amount left. I'm going to do a little review for you on each product and let you know if I will be repurchasing!

Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Toilettes-
Unfortunately I would not call these soothing or hypoallergenic at all, as after using my first one of these I ended up with a stinging red rash one my face that took about an hour to go away. When it came to removing makeup they did do a good job, but they were super moist like I was rubbing a wet towel over my face, and I was a little worried about what was being socked into my skin. Also I wasn't a huge fan of the smell of these either. Even if I didn't get a reaction I still don't thing I would purchase these again as I have found a lot better products on the market. Which leads me to my next product.

Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Face Wipes-
These are the best affordable face wipes I have used so far. They take makeup off very gently and easily and have no scent. Exactly what I want when it comes to taking my makeup off. I am on about my twentieth packet and will defiantly be repurchasing again!

Kleenex Pocket Tissues
These little guys are great for when your on the go. You will no longer have tissue flying all around your bag or a toilet role shoved in there. Tissues are amazing for a number of things so I always like to keep a packet in my purse. This guy is a repurchase for me.

Maybelline The Falsies
The Falsies is a great drugstore Mascara if you are wanting nice long volumized lashes at a good price. I have used up both a waterproof and a non waterproof one and they are both great. I love to use the waterproof one when swimming in summer. It doesn't budge. I wont be repurchasing this one straight away as I have so many mascaras on the go already. But I would defiantly recommend it to you guys to give it a try.

Collection 2000 Concealer
There is nothing bad I can say about this Concealer! It covers imperfections amazingly. I can put it right up there with my NARS creamy concealer. Its super affordable, and works wonder! This is a definite repurchase. Some exciting news is Collection is coming to NZ! and some of the lipsticks have already started being sold. I'm just holding out for my concealer!

NARS Stick Concealer
I have the shade Medium 1 Custard, the same colouring I have in my NARS Creamy Concealer. But unfortunately to say I was disappointed in this products, and I believe it really wasn't worth the large price tag. It's lasting power was only around an hour on my oily skin. The concealer moved around on my face and sheared out very easily exposing imperfections very quickly. This ones a non repurchase for me.

Benefit They're Real Mascara
I got a Mini Deluxe sample to try out when I last visited the Benefit store. The mascara does a great job at lengthening, volumizing, and holding a curl. It would be a great product to try out if you haven't before. The only negative thing I could say about why I would not purchase it again,  Is there is drugstore alternatives out there that do just as great of a job for a fraction of the price.

Benefit Porefessional
If you have oily skin you need this in your life. If I'm am going to be having a long day this is the first thing I reach for. It fills in your pores to help give you an even finish, and helps your makeup stay on for longer. I also find it helps reduce the greasiness of my skin after a long day. I already have a new tube of the go right now.

St Tropez Gradual Tan Plus firming
This is a great tan to use if your wanting to build up a nice gradual natural looking tan. I loved the fact it had a built in moisturizer, and it gave a lovely natural glow to the skin. Will be grabbing myself another bottle come next summer.

Batiste dry shampoo
I have talked about this guy many a times. It is a great affordable dry shampoo that absorbs all the oils in your hair. I got a bottle of the coconut scented on on the go now.

Rimmel Wake me up Foundation
This is a lovely light to medium coverage foundation that is great for everyday wear. Leaving you looking fresh faced and ready for the day. I am now trying out the Rimmel Match Perfection too compare them and see which one works with me better. I will get back to you on that in a later post :)

Fudge Membrane Gas Hairspray
No no no. This one was very disappointing, and I wouldn't waste your time on it. I am very glad I only got a little bottle. I didn't hold at all, and after about two uses the nozzle broke and sprayed a massive amount of liquid in my hair :(

Original Source Lime Body Wash
Mmmm did this guy smell good. It lathered up really well and the scent was nice and refreshing in the morning. A definite repurchase!

Thanks for reading!

Dana xx




No comments:

Post a Comment