jhk

jhk

Thursday 17 April 2014

BEAUTYJOINT HAUL









































Im back! I had a little break over a very stressful week at uni! but now I'm back with a haul!

Beautyjoint.com is a online website which sells drugstore makeup and I recently did a little order off there. BeautyJoint is great as they ship to New Zealand but offer US prices which makes it a lot cheaper!. They also offer a lot of brands we can't get here in New Zealand. Which is amazing!!

I wanted to share with you guys what i got so here goes!
I cant wait to try this stuff and let you guys know what I think :)

What I got:

• Rimmel Match perfection- True Ivory
• Milani Baked Blush- Berry Amore
• Wet and Wild- Eyeshadow Palette - The Naked Truth
• Wet and Wild- Eyeshadow Palette - Silent Treatment
• NYX Butter Gloss- Peaches and Cream, Tiramisu, Cherry Cheese Cake, Cherry Pie, Strawberry Parfait
• Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara- (Off course)
• Jordana Blush- Sandalwood, Rose Silk, Touch of Pink, Rouge
• Elf Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick- Pink Umbrellas

Keep an eye out for more in depth reviews of the these products!

Hope you are having a god day :)

Dana xx



No comments:

Post a Comment