jhk

jhk

Wednesday 2 April 2014

EVENING SKINCARE ROUTINE








































Following on from yesterdays post I would like to show you what I use in the evening :)

When it comes to getting my makeup off I like to double cleanse. I use my simple face wipes to remove most of my makeup up, and my Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover to remove my eye make up off. Then I go in with my Bioderma cleaning water just to make sure all the makeup is off my face. Then just like my morning routine I give my face a wash and cleanse it with the Kiehls Ultra Facial Cleanser, to remove all the excess oils.

Simple cleaning wipes are one of the only cleansing wipes I find I don't get a reaction too, they are super gentle on the skin and do a great job at removing makeup. I Have wanted Bioderma for so long and recently on a trip to Australia I found some in the Priceline drugstore and picked up a couple of bottles to take back to NZ. This stuff is seriously amazing! It gets every last bit of makeup off your skin and is so gentle . On times when I have thought all my makeup was removed I would use Bioderma and still gunk you turn up on the cotton pad, the stuff is great! Clarins Instant eye makeup remover is great at getting off tough eye makeup and works really quickly.

After I have cleansed I like to use my Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum. I use it to help prevent aging and also It leaves my skin felling absolutely incredible in the morning. For my eye cream I like to use Bioelements Eye Area Cream. This again helps with aging by smoothing fine line. We have to take care of our skin now before its to late.

Then I come in with my good old pimple cream. When I went to see the dermatologist last he said I had some deep pimples forming around my nose and if i wasn't to take care of them now they could turn into acne. (TMI?) I use a cream called Differin which contains Adapalene which is used for the treatment of Acne.

When it comes to my lips by the end of the day i like to give them a good exfoliant. I love this lush one as its nice and sweet and tastes like chocolate. It also does a great job at getting rid of all the dead skin off the lips.

Links:
Eye Cream-
http://www.bioelements.com/

Bioderma-
http://www.priceline.com.au/

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum.-
smithandcaugheys.co.nz

Kiehls- 
smithandcaugheys.co.nz

Clarins-
smithandcaugheys.co.nz

Lush- 
https://www.lushnz.com/

Hope you enjoyed :)

Dana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment