jhk

jhk

Wednesday 7 May 2014

5 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY THIS WEEK









































1. The Autumn leaves falling.
All the leaves are falling from the trees, and to me its just so peaceful and beautiful. I walk to uni everyday over a field now covered in leaves, and it made me appreciate how beautiful nature is.

2. Tea time.
Theres nothing better than a nice cup of hot tea. It's just the perfect thing to make you fell cosy and warm inside. The perfect pick me up on cold winter days.

3. Our new kitty- Blaze.
We have seemed to have adopted a stay adorable black cat at my boyfriends flat. He started coming in ever once and a while to have a nosy around, and now he is pretty much permanently living with us. We don't think he had a home before, and was a stray, so we started to feed him and got him nice and healthy. He is so cute and it's just really lovely to have the little guy there to cuddle.

4. My new black coat.
It was time for a new coat! and we all know the felling you get when you are wearing a nice brand new piece of clothing for the first time. My coat is so nice and warm and I can wear it with so many outfits!

5. Generosity
I have been fortunate enough to come across some situations this week where I have experienced generosity. If it was paying for a meal,  or to getting free samples at the drugstore. It really makes me think how lovely people can be.

I hope you enjoyed :)

Dana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment