jhk

jhk

Saturday 22 February 2014

THE EDIT- CORALS/ORANGES

Corals and Oranges are my current favourite shades at the moment, I cant get enough.  I am constantly wearing them. I cant help myself and just keep purchasing them! Im in love.




















1.
Name: Cut a Caper
Finish: Lustre
Colour Description: Pink Coral

2.
Name: Coral Bliss
Finish: Cremesheen
Colour Description: Coral with pink undertones

3.
Name: Costa Chic
Finish: Frost
Colour Description: Frosty Coral

4.
Name: Vegas Volt
Finish: Amplified
Colour Description: Bright orange coral

5.
Name: Ravishing
Finish: Cremecheen
Colour Description: Orange coral thats not to bright

6.
Name: Sushi Kiss
Finish: Satin
Colour Description: Creamy peachy orange

7.
Name: Saigon Summer
Finish: Cremesheen
Colour Description: Frosted bright orange

8.
Name: Morange
Finish: Amplified
Colour Description: Vibrant Orange

9.
Name: Lady Danger
Finish: Matte
Colour Description: Bright red/orange

No comments:

Post a Comment