jhk

jhk

Wednesday 26 February 2014

FACE OF THE DAY


























Here is the Makeup that I wore today. This is my usual day time makeup. I don't tend to really wear a huge amount of makeup during the day as Im just going off to University or studying. I tend to wear a little bit more if its a special occasion, or when I have a day where I am experimenting with my makeup. But most of the time I leave the smokey eye for the night.

1. Benefit- The Porefessional
I use this as my primer to help minimize pore size around my nose and chin area. Also I use it to help control oil.

2. Bourjois Paris Healthy mix foundation in Vanilla
This foundation gives a lovely medium coverage and application is so easy. My skin loves it.

3. NARS Creamy Concealer in Custard
This concealer does an amazing job at covering up redness and imperfections. But I wouldnt use it under my eyes as it not quite the right colour and tends to crease a bit.

4. MAC Prep and Prime Highlighter in Peach Lustre
When you first look at this colour (bright orange) you wouldnt think to put it on your face, but what it does is really help get rid of dark circles. I place it on under my usually under eye concealer.

5. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW 20
This concealer is perfect for under the eyes, it really helps me to get rid of my dark circle and it doesn't crease!

6. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
I have very oily skin so this stuff is a lifesaver! I use after my foundation and it really helps at controlling shine.

7. NARS Bronzer in Laguna
My all time favourite bronzer and has been for years now. It a cult beauty fav and I can see why. The colour is not to orangy and the texture is amazing. It gives you a nice bronzed glow.

8. Benefit Coralista Blush
A beautiful coral pink shade perfect for the summer months. Im a sucker for the benefit blushes! They smell amazing and apply very well giving you a lovely blush to the cheeks.

9. Stila All over Shimmer Duo in Kitten
Kitten is my favourite shade from Stila I am wearing the eye shadow and creme eyeshadow constantly in that shade and when I invested in this highlight it was no different. You get a light pink shade and also a more bronzed toned shade. I love wearing the both during the day they give such a nice subtle sheen to the skin.

 10. Kevin Aucoin- Brunette
A pencil applicator, great for filling in and sculpting a nicely shaped brow.

11. Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear brow Gel
Great for locking in all those fly away hairs, your brow wont budge all day.

12. Mary-Lou Manizer
A beautiful champagne shimmer highlight. I love using this at night time as a highlight but during the day I tend to go for a more subtle highlight. So today I'm actually using it as an eyeshadow all over the lids.

 13. Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara in 301 Black
This is my favourite mascara and the best mascara I have every tried. I cant recommend trying it anymore. It is so cheap and amazing! It makes your lashes so long and full of volume. Try it out!

14. Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Creme
These lip butter are so creamy and really help heal chapped lips. They also taste delicious. I need to get more flavours!


No comments:

Post a Comment