jhk

jhk

Sunday 23 February 2014

RAY BANS

























Got myself some new sunnies they other day :) They are the Ray Ban aviators with the large brown gradient lens and gold frames. Aviators will never go out of style so it was time for me to invest. I was always buying the cheap aviators but really needed a good lens so I went for the original Ray Bans and their amazing! I want them in every colour! They suit every outfit and were defiantly worth the investment.

These aviators are also come in a medium sized lens with many different kinds of lens available from polarized, gradient, reflective, green, blue, yellow, and clear. You can also get different colour frames.

There is a pair for everyone!

Where I bought mine: http://www.sunglasshut.co.nz/index.html#home/none




No comments:

Post a Comment